Scorpion Yachts is doing something completely new to the world, offering co-ownership NFTs on half of its charter fleet of 8 million. A smart, forward-thinking move by the company with fleets spread across the world, including Miami, St. Tropez, and The Hamptons.
Here are the details:
- Scorpion Yacht Club has issued half of its ownership through co-ownership NFTs, which are freely tradable on decentralized platforms like OpenSea.io.
- NFTs are priced from 4.5 euros each and more on the secondary market.
- You are able to stake the Scorpion Yacht NFTs for a 7% annual return.
- SYC offers a complete Web3 club with both online and offline events, and special rates for members on boats, cars, and house rentals.
- More information can be found on their official website.
Dirk Oerlemans, the founder of Scorpion Yacht Club, told the press “SYC is the world’s first hybrid Web3 community by having fun at our events and offering discounts to our members.”
this site is amazing